Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Colour and Font samples.

I chose to base my magazine on retro based music.

I thought fonts like Times New Roman and Georgia would be the best to suit my type of magazine. I have carried on using these two font throught out my magazine. Underneath is a sample of the two fonts.

Times New Roman

Georgia.

As for the colours for my magazine I wanted to base them on the main colours on my front cover image. The main colours were dark red and black. Underneath is my main cover image.


I added a third colour of dark durple as i felt a third colour needed to be added to liven up the front cover. Alot of my text has a drop shadow on just to make it look that bit better and make it stand out better.

BLACK

DARK RED

DARK PURPLE

No comments:

Post a Comment