I want my magazine to be based on retro style music but also include chart music. I Thought I would base it around artists like Ellie Goulding, Lana Del Ray, Kate Nash and Paloma Faith. I chose this because this is the type of music I prefer most so i felt I Know more about this genre for my magazine. I want to use quite basic colours but use them effectively at the same time. I would also like my model so be holding a guitar. I plan to stick with my initial idea for my final product.
If I didnt stick to this idea I would like to do a magazine just based on chart music. I think this would be a good idea as chart music is always changing and i could include loads of different styles. Underneath is the current top ten and the type of music i would be basing my magazine on if i chose this idea.

No comments:
Post a Comment