Thursday, 21 February 2013

Facebook page

I made a Facebook page to  keep people were associated with my magazine updated on how It was coming on. I only added people to the group who are linked in with the magazine. I kept this a closed group.


Above is a picture of the group.

I kept adding images of my magazine in steps so the people included in the group could see how it was coming on. I also asked for feedback to see if there was anything they thought i could change or anything they thought needed improving. 


My friends gave me some good feedback on my product. They told me to use a darker Colour on my double page spread as it would look effective and also different. I took this advice on board and used black on my DPS. I felt happy with this choice and used it for my final piece. They also told me to add a bright Colour through out my magazine. I took this on board and use a bright pink as one of the colours in my Colour scheme.

1 comment:

  1. Did you get any feedback or comments that were useful to you? If so what was it ? How did it hep with the production of your own product?

    ReplyDelete